THE ROBUST FORENSIC AUDIO WATERMARKING
CONTENTARMOR Audio Watermarking is a technology intended to deter actors along the content value chain from leaking content. To do so, an inaudible forensic watermark is embedded within the content to uniquely identify the device or the recipient whom it has been delivered to. By watermarking the uncompressed audio content, CONTENTARMOR’s audio watermarking algorithm achieves high robustness while keeping perfect audio quality. High embedding speed through performance optimized algorithms allows easy workflow integration.
How Does It Work ?
- Analyzes the audio signal using a sophisticated psychoacoustical model
- Converts the unique identifier (ID) into a bit stream Customer Key Pirated Copies
- Adapts the signal to include an em- bedded bit stream using the customer specific key so that the audio quality remains the same as before.
ContentArmor™ provides state-of-the-art security with easy integration into existing digital workflows. It reduces
Provides a traitor tracing mechanism for all high-risk screeners:
- Journalist review, Awards member voting, promotional tools for distributors.
- Fully automated process within digital workflow
- Flexible integration of the embedder in existing content distribution frameworks
- Stronger reputation and controlled liability of the stakeholders
What Makes the Difference ?
- Sophisticated, mature psycho-acoustical similar to MP3 technology
- Inaudible watermarks even for “golden ears”
- Handles audio capture with mobile devices
- Survives digital signal processing such as high-loss, low bitrate mp3 compression
- Perfectly adaptable to customer requirements
- Easy integration into existing content workflows
- Optimal balance between audibility, robustness and data rate
- No information about the original content required for investigations (blind detection)