Summer Internship 2018 – Video Application Platform
ContentArmor is looking for a software engineer intern for a 6 months training period over Q2-Q3 2018.
- 3rd year engineering student or MSc. level degree
- Specialization in web development
Desired Skills & Knowledge
- IT system administration e.g. to manage authentication/credentials
- Open mind and proactive attitude
- [Optional] Web services/applications development and deployment
The internship will comprise:
- Consolidating requirements to satisfy envisioned application use cases;
- Proposing a video application platform architecture;
- Implementing the video application platform;
- Deploying and testing the video application platform;
- Studying how to scale as a web service.
Description of the Company
ContentArmor SAS mission is to generalize the adoption of forensic watermarking technology to deter piracy and thereby help copyright owners monetize their content. The company is building products and services around its proprietary watermarking solutions that leverage on more than 8 years of research and development. The headquarters of the company are located in Rennes, Brittany, France. More information is available on the company website.
Prospective applicants are encouraged to send an up-to-date resume as well as a cover letter by email to email@example.com. Reference letters and certified grade transcripts are also welcome.