Video Software Engineer
ContentArmor is looking for a video software engineer to complement its R&D team. The position is permanent and open from now on.
Description of the Company
ContentArmor SAS mission is to design, develop and commercialize forensic watermarking solutions to deter piracy and thereby help copyright owners monetize their content. The company leverages on more than 8 years of research and development and a broad patent portfolio. The headquarters of the company are in Rennes, Brittany, France. More information is available on the company website.
The responsibilities of the Video Software Engineer will include:
- Enhancing current and implementing new watermarking algorithms in C/C++
- Developing new products and supporting integration with customers
- Contributing to documentation for internal and external purposes
- M.Sc. in computer science
- C/C++ programming skills
- Knowledge and experience in image/video processing
- Video compression standards: AVC, HEVC
- Video transport standards: MPEG TS, (fragmented) MP4, HLS, DASH
- Video ecosystems: broadcast, OTT
- Good command of Linux environment
- Linux software development tools: gdb, valgrind, cmake, etc
- Software source code optimization
- Open minded with good team spirit
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proactive attitude in supporting customers
Prospective applicants are encouraged to send an up-to-date resume as well as a cover letter by email to email@example.com.