ContentArmor is looking for an experienced sales manager to complement its commercial team. The position is permanent, based in Rennes and open from now on.
Description of the Company
ContentArmor mission is to design, develop and commercialize forensic watermarking solutions to deter piracy and thereby help copyright owners in Sports and Entertainment industries to monetize their content. The headquarters of the company are in Rennes, Brittany, France.
The responsibilities of the sales manager will include:
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximize client potential especially in the Sports TV distribution market
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Calculating client quotations and administering client accounts
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Preparing reports and keep customer records
- Liaising with the Marketing Manager, Managing Director and the technical team
The successful candidate will be required to travel across Europe to visit potential and existing customers;
- A background in the sports industry; with experience in sales or account management, capable of building a sales pipeline and increasing revenue
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships easily at all levels
- A natural ability to engage with decision makers
- An ambitious individual with a positive attitude and a passion for sales
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French
- Knowledge and experience in TV market is a plus
Prospective applicants are encouraged to send an up-to-date resume as well as a cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.